Monday, November 1, 2010

Vegetarian Fashion....

Celebrities including Lea Michele, Jorja Fox, Mike Tyson, and Natalie Portman are vegan.  A vegan doesn't eat or endeavour meat or animal products typically on account of animal wellfare.  At sixteen I became a vegetarian because I felt I wanted to protect animals and reduce my carbon footprint.  I always intended to become vegan, however that entails giving up Uggs, leather boots, and I would never be able to purchase a Mulberry handbag.  After a lot of considering and deliberating, I decided I would take the challenge.  Fashion with compassion!  I am so lucky that it's getting easier and easier to be vegan.  In addition to new restaurants and recipes, there are also now designers, like Stella McCartney, creating vegan-friendly collections, giving it an ethical and ecological eminence.  All man-made materials, and just as gorgeous.  Check it out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment