Sunday, May 16, 2010

Camilla Morton

You know how Moms religiously keep all school projects like we keep that pair of skinny jeans we know we'll never be able to fit into again?  Well my mother was showing me a project I completed in my freshman year of high school.  It was a book project based on the book by Camilla Morton, How to Walk in High Heels.  I LOVED the book!  It was super funny, exciting, and inspirational.  So I was compelled to make a pink, glittery, and very girly poster to present to my class.  How cute.....?

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Lauren, WOW! Thank you for sending me the link to your wonderful project, and your lovely version of How to Walk in High Heels! It is PERFECTION!
    I am very impressed with your blog, and all the wonderful things you have on it. I am afraid I have not been as energetic as you, I have been very busy finishing my new books... a new series... I will think of you as my inspiration for putting more effort into my blog... as soon as I can remember the code to get onto it!
    Have a lovely weekend
    Camilla xx

    ReplyDelete