Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Supernova


As any uptight person would tell you, it's hard to relax or remain still and un-productive for longer than four seconds.  But one of the things that does the job for me, is reading in my bath.  Books like How to Walk in High Heels, and Chicken Noodle Soup, offer me inspiration and comfort in all aspects of life.  And what's even more comforting is the new bath ballistics from Lush I've been using.  They are super fun because they create, bubble-ly-ful, colorful, sizzling baths.  The best part?  There is a surprise in everyone!  My ultimate favorite  is Supernova ($3.95).  It is a hot pink, which is my favorite color, and has fun and flirty paper cut-outs of stars and hearts.  How cute?  Watch out for new Lush up-dates because I know this obsession is going to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment