Sunday, May 30, 2010

SATC2 Review

Friday night, my friends and I got dolled up and went to see SATC2 in the city.  It's funny to see what kind of audience the movie attracts; women in their teen years to women in their sixties.  But no matter their age, everyone was dressed immaculately.  I've never seen such a stylish movie theater, although the last movie I watched was the Hangover, and you can only imagine what crowd that pulls.  The SATC outfits were completely amazing.  Carrie wore a stunning white dress in the first scene, with gold glasses, and the most bi-dazzled gold shoes ever!  Their lingerie is outstanding also, with silk dressing downs, cashmere dresses, and pears.  Some pieces of clothing were a little over-the-top, but it's a Hollywood Movie.  I loved the 80s flashback (one of my favorite parts), but the best scene by far is when Charlotte gets drunk with Miranda!  The only thing I didn't enjoy was the fact that the majority of the movie was in Abu-Dhabi.  It's called Sex and the City not Sex and Abu Dhabi.  I missed New York, but at least Miranda had the 'Sex' covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment