Sunday, March 21, 2010

Megan's Store!



After a long wait it's finally here.  Megan-hearts-makeup, one of my favorite gurus on utube has created a website selling beauty related product, called So Sassy, So Hot.   I started watching Megan's tutorials around six months ago and have been hooked ever since.  She is so sweet, interesting, and GORGEOUS.  I could not believe that she was only fourteen and so successful.  Her ponytail from the tutorial 'Easy Hairstyles For School' has been my staple look ever since she released the tutorial and I have to admit to buying several things she suggested without hesitation.  Her taste in makeup, accessories, fashion, and movies (Blood Diamond!) are impeccable so I naturally assumed her website would be selfsame.  I was soooo right.  All the merchandise on the site is adorable and she has such a variety too.  There are cosmetic bags, Jewry, wall stickers, ID cases, and even car monograms.  The layout isn't the best, but Megan mentioned that she was in the process of improving it.  My favorite items from this website are the Straw tote and the SoHo Swirl Water Bottle.  In Megan's video about her website, she addresses the issue of copying  well known makeup gurus, Elle and Blair Fowler.  They too have their own website, featuring similar things with monographs as well.  I really think if anyone bothers her about that is a complete idiot.  What's the the big deal?  Those haters are just jealous.  So I'm super excited about about the store.  Make sure to check it out!
http://www.sosassyhot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment