Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashion Time






Extreme trend alert!  The IT accessory this year is the rubber-banded watch.  This is a watch with a plastic/rubber band with a lego-like texture.  They can be found in any department store, high-end or low-end designer's collection.  When they were primarily released in Spring '09 I discovered my first at a boutique in Florida and simultaneously fell over my heels in love with it.  I must have stared so long at it that the sales person was starting to get suspicious and probably wanted me to leave the store.  Its details were stunning, the craftsman-ship, and the price was extremely high.  Unfortunately, too high.  So I had to settle for the $4 watch from Forever 21 the next week.  It was make of a soft plastic and is bright yellow and gorgeous.  Recently I've set my sights on a watch from Guess that is a similar style.  Betsey Johnson also have a comparable watch which, of course, is absolutely insane.  These are a must and I can't wait to purchase my next rubber-banded watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment