Monday, April 19, 2010

Green and Grusome


If green isn't my favorite color, then my name isn't Karen Millen.  Which it's not.  So it isn't.  Confused?  So am I only about my relationship with the color green.  When I think of green, I think of gardens and spring, and when I think of wearing it I think of vomiting, no pun intended.  But I was inspired by InStyle's Color Issue (April '10) and decided to take a risk and buy something bold and green.  It wasn't too hard to find as it seems, green cargo is hot this season.  Unfortunately, this dark green was not to the satisfaction of my co-shopper and best friend.  So we kept searching for an item that perfect minty/forest green, and, twenty four non-green items purchased later, I found something.  To be honest it was an act of desperation, buying a green......nail polish.  Oh well, no exactly what I had in mind, but I think it's time to simplify my relationship with green.  I shouldn't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment