Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sex and the City


Watching Sarah Jessica Parker gracing the screen was my coming of age.  I knew her and knew of the show, but I had never watched her or it because of my pre-mature age.  Sex and the City isn't exactly child-friendly.  So, when I turned fifteen, my friends and I gathered to watch the movie.  We must have seen it at least six times in the space of thirty hours.  I was ecstatic about the movie, but moreover I was ecstatic about Carrie Bradshaw.  Let me explain that I've known since I was six years old that I wanted to be a writer, more specifically a columnist.  And since the age of ten I've known I want to work in fashion.  By the age of fifteen I realized I wanted to be Carrie Bradshaw.  We have many similarities already; we are both writers, love fashion, and buy vogue before dinner ALWAYS.   I am super excited about seeing Sex and the City 2, which is released on May 28th in the UK.  You can bet I will have my ticket booked well in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment